TD-01 Portable is a digital indicator that connects with strain gauge based transducers. This unit displays input signals from transducers as an indicator value or graph display and features: Great visibility with color graphic LCD, high-speed processing A/D converter, indicator recording, interrupt check and support for TEDS.
The TD-01 is wonderfully portable and equipped to be highly functional with excellent cost-effectiveness.
- 2.4" color TFT LCD provides great visibility and a variety of information display.
- It can be displayed in the color behavior judgment.
- Graphical chart allows users to check input signals instinctively.
- TEDS function reads the calibration information to automatically, and records calibration values when the power is turned on.
- Sensor information can be displayed and rewritten.
- This function can display a list of recorded indicator values.
- Waveform screen can be recorded, displayed and compared.
- Show the input signal with the strain amount unit.
- This function makes it easier to check load-cells for plastic deformation.
- Disconnecting becomes readily apparent at a field.
- If the possibility of an interruption is detected, the location of the possible interruption will be shown in red.
- Round connector (NDIS7P)
- Connecting with the terminal bank
- Japanese / English changeable.
- Continuous operation time on four AA batteries power is approximately 24 hours (when the EVOLTA alkaline batteries are used).
- USB bus power can enable the unit to drive for many hours continuously.
- You can achieve analog output that corresponds to the unit indicator value as voltage output within ±2V.
- The unit is available as a dynamic strain amplifier.