TD-01 Portable is a digital indicator for strain gauge type transducers such as Load-cell, Pressure transducer and Torque meter.
Load, Force and Torque value is shown as Numeric value and Waveform.
Clear color LCD has been equipped and it allows functional viewing.
24bit/1kHz high performance A to D converting, Wire breaking detection, Data storing and TEDS support are realized even it portable and budget price.
- 2.4" color TFT LCD provides great visibility and a variety of information display.
- It can be displayed in the color behavior judgment.
- Graphical chart allows users to check input signals instinctively.
- TEDS function reads the calibration information to automatically, and records calibration values when the power is turned on.
- Sensor information can be displayed and rewritten.
- This function can display a list of recorded indicator values.
- Waveform screen can be recorded, displayed and compared.
- Show the input signal with the strain amount unit.
- This function makes it easier to check load-cells for plastic deformation.
- Disconnecting becomes readily apparent at a field.
- If the possibility of an interruption is detected, the location of the possible interruption will be shown in red.
- Round connector (NDIS7P)
- Connecting with the terminal bank
- Japanese / English changeable.
- Continuous operation time on four AA batteries power is approximately 24 hours (when the EVOLTA alkaline batteries are used).
- USB bus power can enable the unit to drive for many hours continuously.
- You can achieve analog output that corresponds to the unit indicator value as voltage output within ±2V.
- The unit is available as a dynamic strain amplifier.
TdDataPicker Data Management Software
"TdDataPicker" is the software for management of data recorded by TD-01 Portable, and this is provided without any charge.
"TdDataPicker" allows you to store recorded data in CSV format and show saved indicator values and graph data by a simple operation.
This software can save data recorded in TD-01 to computer as CSV format files.
Computer with 1Gb or more memory
Small and Light-weight Portable type
|Compatible sensors||Strain gauge transducer|
|Signal input terminals||Round connector(NDIS7P)/terminal bank(connect only one at a time)|
|Excitation Voltage||DC, 2.5 V ±5% (30mA maximum current)|
|Signal input range||±5 mV/V|
|D/A output||± 2V|
|Equivalent input/TEDS||Calibration range||0.3 mV/V – 5.0 mV/V|
|Within 0.1% F.S. (when using a 1m standard TEAC Φ8,
6-core shielded cable with 350Ω impedance, when 5mV/V)
|Precision||Nonlinearity||Within 0.01% F.S. + 1 digit (when 5mV/V)|
|Zero drift||Within 0.5 μV/°C (input conversion value)|
|Gain drift||0.005%/ºC or less|
|A/D conversion||1000 times/second, 24-bit|
|Digital filter||Moving average
(select from OFF, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048)
|D/A output||Output connector||BNC|
|Output voltage||±2.0 V|
|Nonlinearity||0.02% F.S. or less|
|Zero drift||0.1 mV/ºC or less|
|Gain drift||0.003%/ºC or less|
|TEDS function||IEEE1451.4 class 2 mix mode interface|
|Display||Display||2.4" color TFT LCD|
|Display modes||Setting screens, indicator value digital display, graph display,
recorded data list display, static strain display
|Indicator value||Display range||－99999 to 99999|
|Decimal point||Display position selectable|
|Zero calibration/span calibration (TEDS calibration, actual load calibration, equivalent input calibration)|
|Function settings||High limit, low limit, comparison mode, hysteresis, nearly zero, moving average, motion detect, zero tracking, digital zero, digital zero offset, zone definition, hold mode, control lock, minimum grid, digital zero limit, clear digital zero, select data output, D/A converter|
|Sensor value memory||Six types of calibration values for each connected sensor|
|Hold functions||Sample hold, peak hold, bottom hold, zone definition hold (peak, bottom)|
|Data recording||Indicator value||300 maximum
Recorded contents: ID number, date and time, recording mode, sensor value memory number, indicator value
|Graph recording||8 maximum
Recorded contents: ID number, date and time, sensor value memory number, trigger mode, graph waveform
|Power supply||4 alkaline or NiMH AA batteries USB bus power (built-in Micro-USB B connector)|
|Operating temperature range||0℃ to 40℃|
|Storage temperature range||－20℃ to 60℃|
|Operating humidity range||85% RH or less (without condensation)|
|Applicable standards||CE marking, VCCI (Class A), FCC (Class A)|
|External dimensions (W×H×D)||Approximately 85mm × 140mm × 35mm (without protrusions)|
|Weight||About 320 g (including batteries)|
By using specified Alkaline battery, TD-01 Portable works around 24 hours continuously.
Other type battery can be used as well.
Up to 300 hold data can be stored in TD-01Portable
Up to 8 waveforms can be stored in TD-01 Portable.
TdDataPicker software allows to review stored data in TD-01 Portable. And it can be downloaded from our web site.
TD-01 Portable has input terminal for bare cable and connector for NDIS Japanese standard.
No, only one connection is allowed.
Calibration completed automatically by reading calibration data from load-cell when booting up.
And it can read TEDS data by manually as well.
Up to 6 cases can be stored in TD-01 Portable.
Up to 6 cases can be stored in TD-01 Portable.
USB bus power available, so you can connect equipped USB cable to USB power adapter.
USB power adapter is not equipped.
Yes, you can connect equipped USB cable to USB port to supply power.
Yes, you can. You can select English or Japanese.
Estimated wire breaking part is shown as RED color.
It doesn't show estimated part, if wire breaking part are
Static strain means that strain value when transducer gets no forces. It's called initial strain value as well and if this value is too big, transducer was damaged by overload.
So by checking static strain value, defect of transducer can be detected.
For this purpose, soft case is available and it protect dust and dripping
Aluminum hard case CS-TD01is available as an option. Couple of small load-cells are able to put in case.