Plug & Play Solution from TEAC
TEAC load cells and digital indicators are compatible with TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) which is a format defined within the cells and digital indicators are compatible with TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) which is a format defined within the IEEE 1451.4 standard.
TEDS compatible sensors store specific information that contain the model name, serial number, sensitivity and calibration information in its memory.
This provides an automatic way to identify the sensor and program the indicator which eliminates any set up errors.
The information is automatically read from a TEDS sensor when power is applied.
- Connecting or changing sensors saves time.
- Eliminates confusing configuration steps.
- Eliminates the need to remember or have on hand calibration data since it is read from the sensor.
- Eliminates scaling and calibration errors.
- Gives a secure solution for you measurement.
Warning: require_once(inc/sidebar.inc) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kir016272/public_html/en/teds.html on line 49
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'inc/sidebar.inc' (include_path='/home/kir016272/public_html/en/common/') in /home/kir016272/public_html/en/teds.html on line 49